Edward G. Felsing built the 12'x12' filling station called Square Deal Oil & Supply Co. on a vacant lot at 41st and Fond du Lac in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1923 when there wasn't a paved road in sight. In 1924, the year he was married, he built an addition on the station, where they lived. About five years later, he put on an addition to repair cars, where from about 1937-1942 he sold the Willys automobile and other makes of cars. At that time the station was named Felsing Motor Co. The station carried everything needed for emergency car repairs, in addition to other household supplies. He sold the property when he retired in 1963, but today his grandsons, Ron and Gary Felsing, run Felsing Service at 92nd and Burleigh.